Commercial Metal Buildings
COMMERCIAL METAL BUILDINGS, MADE TO LAST, FOR ALL OF YOUR BUSINESS
Many businesses operate out of commercial spaces, whether they are storefronts,
industrial units, or offices. If you are just starting a new business or you are growing an
existing one, you will have to decide how you want to invest in the acquisition of your
commercial real estate.
Commercial real estate preserves its worth over time, as long as it is maintained properly,
it is a long-term asset.
When you own property, you will have full control over it, within the confines of zoning
restrictions, which means you do not have to negotiate with a landlord if you want to make
changes or customize your business space.
REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL BUSINESS NEEDS:
Fortress Metal Buildings pre-engineered metal buildings are manufactured to meet your
We use only the highest quality, heavy-grade steel, backed by a 25-year mill warranty.
Every Fortress Metal Buildings we ship is prefabricated, precut, predrilled, pre-welded and
pre-engineered for the simplest and fastest metal building erection in the industry.
Compression members are also considered as columns, struts, or posts. They are vertical members or web and chord members in trusses and joists that are in compression or being squished. Bending members are also known as beams, girders, joists, spandrels, purlins, lintels, and girts. Each of these members have their own structural application. Typically bending members will carry bending moments and shear forces as primary loads and axial forces and torsion as secondary loads. Combined force members are commonly known as beam-columns and are subjected to bending and axial compression. Connections are what bring the entire building together. They join these members together and must ensure that they function together as one unit.
REASONS COMMERCIAL METAL BUILDINGS ARE A SMART INVESTMENT FOR YOUR
- Fully customizable to meet your exact business needs – from choosing the size,
floorplan, color, and more. You can design your building exactly the way you want it.
- The construction process of steel buildings is much faster to design and erect than
- Excellent Resale Value – High-quality steel buildings are almost ageless. Steel
structures can be taken apart, moved, and/or sold easily.
- It requires little to no maintenance – Steel is a highly durable material, needing much
less maintenance and lasting much longer than any other building material.
- Metal buildings save energy – Did you know that buildings consume one-third of all
energy in the United States? Energy soars out windows, doors, joints, and roofs of
poorly constructed commercial buildings. Aging wood structures are particularly
susceptible to air leaks. Metal buildings do not have these problems.
- Steel is Eco friendly – it is 100% recyclable, unlike the conventional construction
- Since steel is an inorganic material – mold, fungus, mildew and any other
microorganism cannot grow.
- It will withstand all of which Mother Nature throws us. Including, but not limited to;
rain, wind, lightening, snow, and earthquakes.
- Metal is pest resistant due to its inorganic compound – it does not provide a food
source for pests to feed off of.
- It is cost-effective – Relative to alternative building materials, and considering long-
term expenses, metal buildings have a much lower commercial building cost per
- It is easy to install – our buildings are prefabricated, precut, predrilled, pre-welded
and pre-engineered for the simplest and fastest build-it-yourself construction in the
- It will reduce your insurance rates – by as much as 40% over traditional building